In episode 3 of the podcast we address the questions we get asked everyday by people new to the bitcoin and crypto-currency space.
We are both pretty vocal crypto-currency advocates and get asked questions all the time from people who are either new to Bitcoin and crypto, or who are interested in getting started.
In this episode we go over some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to getting started with crypto.
If you have any questions you would like us to address on future shows, please leave them in the comments below.
We Chat About:
- Who sets the price for BITCOIN?
- Why get involved with Crypto?
- Why BITCOIN?
- Different lenses to look at the crypto world?
- How to make money with Crypto?
- How safe is it?
- Where to start?
- Where to store it?
- When to invest?
- Isn't it just for black market stuff and criminals?
- KYC - Know Your Customer regulations
- How to protect your currency
Links Mentioned In The Show
- Episode 1: What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin obituaries
- CoinBase supports AUD
- Independent Reserve supports AUD
- CoinJar supports AUD
- CoinSpot support AUD
- Japan Recognises Bitcoin
- Where to spend Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Livingroom Of Satoshi